All the 10 Minute Writing Challenge collabs are compiled here. Anyone can choose any of the exercises to do at any time!
THE WAY IT WORKS:
- Each week, I will post up a new collaboration for the 10min Writing Challenge for anyone who wants to join in.
- Each week's collaboration will have a different prompt word. Use the prompt word to kickstart a piece of writing (prose, poetry, script - anything you like.)
- Time yourself & write for just 10 minutes.
- Try not to go back to correct anything as you go - just write flat-out in the time you have.
- When the time is up, do basic spelling/grammatical editing only & post your writing as a text RECord to that week's collaboration.
- It doesn't matter if you finish the piece or if you don't think it can go anywhere. The idea of the collaboration/exercise is just to get your creative juices flowing. There's no pressure for it to be a finished piece, but it might just possibly give you (or someone else) inspiration for a longer text/remix!