This Album contains the Profit Proposals for Productions that generated profits in 2013.
Join in the discussion and give us your feedback on these documents by Friday April 18th, 2014.
We are really pleased to present to you how we propose to split the 2013 profits from our partnership with SONY. As always, we split profits on hitRECord 50/50. 50% of the profits of this partnership will go to hitRECord LLC and and we thought the best way to allocate these profits was to spread the community's share across all of 2013's productions. The community's share totals $269,459.41.
Here is how we propose to split the $269,459.41:
* SONY RX100 II Campaign: 20% / $53,891.88
* HITRECORD ON TV Season 1 Live Venue Shoots: 15% / $40,418.91
* "Don Jon" Shorts: 6% / $16,167.56
* "The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories, Vol. 3": 10% / $26,945.94
* Winter Collection: 2.75% / $7,410.13
* 2013 Resident Curators: 9% / $24,251.35
NOTE: Sponsorship money has been set aside for the following productions, to be released in 2014:
* Patterns Book: 30% / TBD
* SONY Q1 2014 Collaboration: 7.25% / TBD
Final payout will be determined after accounting for production expenses of each.
This Album also contains the following productions (which were made prior to 2013) that generated profits in 2013:
* Archival Shorts that aired on Pivot
* RECord Store items
* RECollection, Vol. 1 (total profits are posted, and a detailed split will be coming soon)
NOTE: Because these productions were produced prior to 2013, they were not allocated SONY sponsorship money.
Thanks again to all of the Contributing Artists, and to SONY for supporting our creative community!