Actually, it’s quite difficult to make a short list of what records I like, I’m sure there are many more. I didn’t watch everything yet. But this is a first bunch of some records for the RE:Cities. I hope it will help!
1. Cities Record- Philadelphia Skyline (Janet) – video of 15 seconds, perfect for the intro of the Cities collaboration for example.
2. Tiny City Stories (Gimik Jo) – I like the all video, but if I had to pick only a part of it, I would choose 1:11 – 1:39 with all the paintings (from comics) on the streets… which is really the specificity of Brussels (there are many other things, but it’s the most original for me…)
And I would like to mention as well the music soundtrack Gimik Jo used “Pine Needles” (megancarnes) – a piano piece which fit very well for this collaboration (and also for Tiny Stories I think)
3. In the City - Bradford, UK  (jennifermorris) – a 50 seconds video. If I had to, I would use the first 26 seconds (which correspond to the first shot).
She did as well “In the City - Bradford, UK ” where I would pick few parts: the first 20 seconds, then 01:40 – 01:47, and 02:23 – 02:50 (some shots in it)
4. RE: Cities - Houston, TX (without music) (khrister) – it’s almost a 7 minutes video. I have to watch it again to only choose some few parts hahaha I like what khrister is saying, it’s really interesting.
5. Paris (belcath1981) – I’m French but not Parisian, last time I went to Paris I was 3 years old (it’s a little more than 20 years ago now) and I remember I was singing all the time “La Tour Eiffel, La Tour Eiffel, La Tour Eiffel, La Tour Eiffel,” (aloud, more and more). The Eiffel Tower was quite impressive for the kid I was (the one on my portrait…), it was quite a fantasy as well, I was already conscious this monument was special and I find this again in this picture. I like its ethereal aspect in this picture.... as you might noticed, it's a very personal choice haha
6. Shanghai (njtam) – I simply but truly love this painting /
Vancouver, BC (Krrr) - and I simply and truly love this picture.
7. Summer in the City [lights] (fakeequinox) – I’m sure it needed a lot of time and work. It’s a very original record. I’m in admiration for this work.
8. City Movement (LilacAmy11) – I have to watch it again to choose some parts of it. When I’m watching it, I feel a sort of nostalgia in this video, but I can’t explain why. If I had to, I would probably choose the outside shots of the trains/city/station…
9. RE:Cities Hiroshima 6th August Toro-nagashi – A 43 seconds video. I love it, I think it’s a very useful and beautiful footage. I would pick the end: 00:26 – 00:43
10. RE: Cities Mix (EricSpring) – Finally, it’s an example of a mix of different records about this collaboration which can work by itself. It’s 7 minutes long, with 45 resources. Good editing.
In the same way, I like this version “Electri:CITIES Timelapse Mixup” (chigwinkle). I couldn’t watch the entire video (even when I downloaded it…), but the first 23 seconds are great. It’s dynamic and very well done. Hope to see more!