First Re-REC, here we go...
1. "Fall Formal Script Idea" by Metaphorest - I would really love to see this come alive on stage. I've always been a fan of Metaphorest's use of language and imagery. I believe the most important thing she kept in mind is the story, the stage, the characters, the audience, and the plot. If one is left out or not well developed it loses it's steam, I think she balances this perfectly.
2. "Opening Titles - Man in the Herringbone Hat" by 12.42 - Hands down one of my most favorite records on HitRECord. Seeing the different yet identical direction everyone seems to be going with MITHH makes me excited for the end product.
3. "Moon4 with Ukelele and Backing Vox" by chigwinkle - Not only is it a cute little number to dance to, I think added voices would be mighty fitting for this song.
4. "honeyhead" by wirrow - Absolutely one of my favorite wirrow songs.Needs to be remixed. Come on, give the guy a break, he hardly gets any hearts. (jk)
5. "I Am... (Tara) by MattConley - Not sure if the interviews RECharged and Matt did were remixed, but I love the candid aspects of them, could be used for the Fall Formal show.
6. "Poor Old Mirror" by HayleyJM - I see a black and white video, maybe from the point of view of the mirror. Many images come to mind, this could definitely use a remix.
7. "Sean Ono Lennon reads...." by todd68976 - Sean's voice fits the tiny story perfectly, would love to see an animation used behind it. Great edit todd.
8. "Monster" by riistan - I would love to see this animated, by the power of HitRECord. Make it happen, please. I beg you.
9. "Ballet Animation" - by tannapaul - Not sure if anyone wants to add anything else, but this is a beautifully made stop-motion video, nicely crafted by tannapaul.
10. "To This" - by Lizziemackie - One of my favorite lizzie songs. I see already a few remixes have been made, but there's room for ton's more I say.