Icon: HitRECord family in your hands by Dolphin170 -- badass pic, need I say more? I will. Love the REmixing that went on for this one.
1. Tiny Story: Flickering Flame by elessar -- A seriously great tiny story. Short, sweet, and awesome.
2. Tiny Story - New Shoes by NicNic -- I love this whimsical quality of this TS. I read it and could see beautiful REmixes beyond my own artistic capabilities!
3. Radom Stopmotion Madness by chigwinkle -- like every other hitRECorder, I'm enthralled with chigwinkle's work. All of it. I love stopmotion, and this vid is all kinds of wonderful.
4.Shall not Cease: Song by chigwinkle -- I'm so serious about my hitRECord crush on chigwinkle's work, I want to reREC two of his RECords. His style reminds me of Bon Iver in all the best ways, and this song is a perfect example of his genius. Just listen to it.
5.Noir abyss by ironystrikes -- There is so much going on for this awesome RECord. I had trouble moving on to look at other stuff. Did anyone read "The Magicians?" This totally makes me thing of the Beast. Pretty damn ominous for a self portrait!
6. Bees AND Birds by todd68976 -- You just have to listen to the track. I love it, and basically all I can say is that I wish more people would add pan flute to tracks!
7. Little Batty by JacksonBlack -- Jackson is my other hitRECord crush right now. Obviously everyone loves his artwork, and there's no wondering why. He can tell a story with a simple sketch. His characters have personalities and histories, which is apparent in all the REmixes that have spawned from his art.
8. Retracing Faith by jordanwalkert -- I used part of this video recently, but I keep coming back to it. It's entrancing in a very voyeuristic way. I felt like I was really there, helplessly watching this terrible event. Really well captured moment in time.
9. Louie II by skiddlywink -- this picture is so endearing. Skiddly could obviously see the subject's spirit and captured it beautifully.
10. How It All Began... (Matt Conley) by MattConley -- since we can submit RECords to collabs, but not resource collabs in RECords, I'm reRECing Matt's submission to the collab he started. I think this is an incredible idea for a collaboration. With all the different and interesting ways people grow into being who they are, I always think it's miraculous how complete strangers end up having so much in common with one another. I can't wait to listen to/read/see how hitRECorders found themselves through art.