So this week is mostly audio which is pretty awesome! There have been some seriously great readings this week! Here are my favorites:
1. Immortal Trees by Pamagotchi: Pam has an incredible voice. Check out some of her readings, she has the ability to sound like 15 different people! This reading is so mystical and really captures the tone of Matt Conley's Tiny Story!
2. Tiny Story: Sweater - Reading by Liz Smalls: what an adorable tiny story written by the lovely Liz Smalls herself and her reading of it is even more adorable! An animation for this would be perfect! Any animators want to give this a go?
3. Tiny Bubble Music by Megan Carnes: Not only is the music for this perfect but I love the idea of musicians playing music for specific tiny stories. There is so much great music out there on hitrecord, but it can be hard to sift through to find the right things for a video, so having a composer make a special little ditty for your video could be a huge help!
4. Noise Maker by Lizzie Mackie: A little tip: if you are not already, listen to this will headphones on! it will make your head spin, in the best possible way!
5. When it Rains (VOCKS) by DayGlo: Dayglo has a gift for reading things in a fast pace and this one is just so spot on!
6. That which was our friendship by Pamagotchi: I have heard some great readings of text records on hitrecord but nothing quite like this! its so heartfelt and emotional and it brings such incredible life to phenomenaaa's poem. Pam really went for it and its absolute perfection! Bravo pam!
7. Bubbles by Rachelb: this is exactly how it sounded in my head whenever i read wirrow's tiny story! just perfection!
And now for a couple non-audio RE-REC's
8. Nature Stock by Izzygirl: Anyone who post's stock footage on Hitrecord is my instant hero! I've learned that with editing, stock footage is gold! And this is some great footage that deserves a nice little REmixed home!
9. Toilet by Doverpeak: what an interesting photo! i love the angle, the composition, the colors!
10. Toothfairy Animation by Cacheth: this is actually a really great animation for this tiny story that seems to have been overlooked! I think its a great addition to the story and perfect to advertise for our tiny book of tiny stories!