I thought I'd stop being lazy and tell you why I chose RE RECs this week.
1. I Consume myself by alizzzz. It made me laugh. And the irony is palatable.
2. A City Night by layla. I have a thing for visuals and hers are always spectacular. This one caught my swirly star heartstrings.
3. Find by katrinaBlock. Again with the visuals. There's just something about the contrasts and the setting that I like.
4. Tightrope by chariot13. A beautiful tiny story, tragic and realistic at the same time.
5. Dear 6am. Of course it takes all effort not to put all of Metaphorest's work in these albums. A classic clever, SD twist on life.
6. Arbour by bloemday. Ah, the visuals, they kill me. Seriously, I might need to have just Graphic RE REC albums because I can't help but put them in here and ignore other things. Especially this lady! It's a classic.
7. Unfair by susurro. A sad little story. My bent on this Shadow collab definitely has to do with humans and their shadows and the consequences of them being linked.
8. The English language by PetitsMots. All good fun here. I love mocking my language and rejoicing in its stubbornness. A good job done of both.
9.Ombre and Moi byNoemieB. More with the shadows and humans thing. A lovely little drawing with enormous possibility.
10. sunset14 by cranberrygirl. I gotta watch this girl. I keep finding more and more breathtaking visuals and it's feeding my addiction too well. This is another example.
A natural-born dreamer, the little girl walked a tightrope between what was and what could (never) be.
Until one day, she lost her balance.
The stars look on with scorn