It's the week of the audio. So many good songs this week. It was hard to choose.
1. don't tell my bird by amferraro. A case in point. I had to choose which one of this HR's songs to showcase. All are exceptional. I chose this one because it made me want to dance and I love the beats. I felt like river dancing. Kinda. ;)
2. welcome to the shadow world by megancarnes. Oh, she's always a powerhouse and this is so amazing! This is a score. It makes me want to write a screenplay so somebody will make a movie and we can use this music. It's very powerful.
3. The Secret by tori. There's such a casual vulnerability in this story. The friendship here is so wonderful and obviously strong. It's a great moment in their lives and even if it's sad, it's knitting.
4. The Watchtower at Night by tori. The photo by Metaphorest was so beautiful and tori turned it into magic. It's such a beautiful remix. It makes you want to go there and dance in the water and watch for selkies.
5. Clocks Back by Metaphorest. This song with pasiv's help is so amazing and I love the music. The lyrics really resonate with me and it feels like I've been feeling lately.
6. Fade In by CameronSmith. Well, it's amazing. It's professional and something that shows what HR can do. The way it's filmed is so beautiful.
7. Dr Hyde & Miss Jekyll by AvaLeFou. I think this is genius. It's such a great way to show how we remix and it's well-worded and creates such a great new imagery of the classic struggle. The end is very creepy and good.
8. One Small Chance by littleindian. I just want to showcase this HR-er. She's new to us and she's awesome! My favorite new song artist. I love her voice and her lyrics and her style. Go and listen to what she's got because it's amazing!
9. When Night falls by belcath1981. I adore this photo. The original photos (pprescott for one) were beautiful and now they're a masterpiece. It's really well edited and perfectly blends different pieces to make a whole new piece of art. There's a story there.
10. a new hvn by wirrow. Can't do without this one. It's an epic. Really well done. It's so creative and the story is really good. I love seeing all the things that have come out of it. As usual wirrow is a jumping off place for us all to collaborate.
this was originally supposed to only be cello and piano... then it just kinda turned into this.
We'd had nothing better to do, so we'd trudged down to the perimeter of the park and lay on our bellies in the tall grass, watching the students playing frisbee and kids feeding the ducks. W...
So this is something Pasiv and I have been working on - I sent him a vocal track that needed some magic, he provided said magic times a million and here is the result!
(Will upload separate vocals too)
I've got a letter in my head for you I'm sick and tired of playing dead for you I've gotta come back, I've gotta come back to life Turn the clocks back, turn the clocks back, I'm alright My lips are frozen and my hands are numb The cracks are showing but I'm playing dumb I've got jump off, I've gotta let go this lie Let the truth out, let the truth out or let it die
The power of this site:
Co-'created' by myself, metaphorest, and wirrow.
With Voice overs by pamagotchi.
Music by MeganCarnes and Wirrow.
Social networking at it's finest!
The Raw footage is up for you to use as you want!
a fire rages against
her hourglass shape, the black dress mimicking
the dance of her raven hair, blowing in the
Miss Jekyll is at...
A song I wrote last month!
My lovely friend Kyran is also singing on the chorus!